Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tot - the weird sleeper.

The photo doesn't do the scene justice. Tot fell asleep hanging half-way off of the couch with his feet hanging in the air. He fights sleep really bad and trying to get him to sleep is just miserable sometimes. Sometimes I have to just walk away because he fusses with me just for the sake of it and if I go do laundry in the garage where he can't see me he will give up and take a nap. I was afraid to move him and contemplated leaving him there for a few seconds but I had to move him to his crib. Knowing my luck lately he probably would have fallen off and broken something. My precious little beast.

1 comment:

  1. So funny! He is ridiculous sometimes, but I just love his attitude!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains