Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Olympics opening ceremony - 1 minute video.


I love this video! Short and sweet. I don't care if some of the fireworks were CGI'ed (computer generated images - I think?) They looked great on my TV. TMac loved the hundreds of smiley face fireworks. Thank heavens for DVR recording so you can fast forward through the parade of nations, commercials and races that aren't the final races.

1 comment:

  1. Video not working! :( We have been loving the Olympics, that seems to be all that I'm doing lately! And having a DVR is a definite time saver!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains