TMac was so excited to get a few new art supplies during a Wal-Mart trip a few weeks ago. He is now the proud owner of scissors and glue. While at the Wal-Mart he noticed the huge bins full of school supplies and rows of backpacks. He knew he would start preschool at the end of Summer so of course we needed some supplies! I am always amazed at Wal-Mart prices. The glue was .17 cents and I think the scissors were .57! Man, I could have done better as a teacher to buy the student's glue from Wal-Mart instead of the teachers supply closet which you have to use your class budget for.
We immediately made a lunch sack puppet with the new scissors and glue. He drew his own Beluga whale and he was pretty good for a first timer with the scissors. I shouldn't have let him see the whole bag of lunch sacks because his eyes got wide and he started naming off more sea animal puppets to make. I was able to keep him at just one that day by asking him to draw me certain pictures on paper.
TMac is very careful about keeping his art supplies organized. So cute! I like to think about what talents TMac and Tot will develop as they grow. Will they be artists or musical? What sports will they play? Time will tell. For now we are enjoying having little boys.









I love this! Little art projects are the best! I bet it is hard to keep Tater at bay when you are doing craft time!
ReplyDelete