Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hidden Jedi fighter!


A Jedi fighter was hiding in my rocking chair! Last week TMac was calling me to come find him. He has had the cloak and lightsaber since his 3rd birthday and he plays with them often but lately he has played almost daily thanks to the new movie commercials and Happy Meal toys. My Mom made him the cloak for his 3rd birthday and he and his cousin both have them. The first time we went to the Jedi Training Academy at Disneyland he refused to go up into the show and be a performer when picked but he has informed me that he is practicing so we'll see if he goes up next time. He watched some of the old, original Star Wars movies again this week and of course those bring lot's of questions that I don't always have the answers to. I suppose I should get a refresher course from Mr. Ronnie. I also need to work on better teaching TMac the proper use of "May the force be with you." The other day I asked him to keep an eye on Tot while I went to the restroom and of course he said, "Sure, and may the force be with you." Yeah...thanks son. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW all these posts I don't know what to do with myself, LOL! Hidden Jedi Fighter I love it, totally Carter :) He will hide with something so obvious, kids crack me up,all of them they rock... well some are annoying, just kidding,not really :) he he he

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains