Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I have a mighty good man.




On Valentine's day I posted a nice long letter in this spot listing all of the things that I love about Tracy. I printed it out and gave it to him with his present. One of the things that I listed about him was that he doesn't seek attention, that he wouldn't like the post being public and that he would want me to remove it. I was right! So, the nice long letter is gone but I wanted to leave the pictures. Tracy is truly awesome and he has many great attributes. You'll have to take my word for it!

Happy Valentine's Day babe! I'm a lucky lady and I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, so sweet! :) I knew all this about him already, he likes to show a rough side sometimes, but I see right through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the topic of picking on others... he must have REALLY liked me as a kid - I'll never forget the dip in the cow crap. Oh Tracy - you are the best AND the worst but hearing all these nice things about you, just makes me love you all the more:) You have a fabulous wife - this was so nice to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains