Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Bain boys pirate gang.



When I got home from Cub Scouts last Tuesday night, I found the boys playing pirates. Tot didn't have a hat to wear so he was wearing a black cape and he looked so darn cute in it. He had ice cream all over his face and was so happy to be playing and flying. Tracy is a great sport. They had crazy names like "Captain Apple Tree", etc. I love opening the front door and seeing what my boys have been up to while I was out.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't show any pirate booty! Trent and Tate's booty's are darling...........that's all I'm sayin! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a fun little fam you have going there!

    I found your blog like 2 weeks ago and I'm a jerk. I figured you'd have no idea who I was so I didn't put a comment! I definitely remember you guys. In fact, I remember a certain time when Bro. Kerr took us all to TP your house and when the cops came he ran away and let us get in trouble with the police. HAHAHAHAAH!

    So good to get back in touch with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains