Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is...my Valentine boys.

I love my boys! I don't need to buy them clothes because my family gave me a ton in really great condition but I just had to get them matching Valentine's day shirts. They are so handsome! Neither Old Navy or Wal-Mart had Vday themed shirts for little boys so I went with these. A few grandma aged women stopped me at dinner to tell me how cute they were so I guess I did a good job.

4 comments:

  1. Little Cuties! I love these matchy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a grandma aged woman and I think they're absolutely darling boys!!!!!
    Love, Grandma Bills

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute how they sit on the couch together for pictures. You have trained them well. The matching shirts are a very nice touch. I'm impressed that you can take them to dinner with you. They must be very good little boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains