Poor little Tot ran the gamut of baby emotions all in 5 minutes. He started crying at the end of my shower so when I was ready to pick him up he gave me the biggest squeeze hug and was kicking and happy. I tickled him and got good video of him laughing (at least the sound - his face shows up in the middle of the video). Then he wanted to nurse. After awhile he bit me really hard! I scolded him and flicked his mouth and he did the most upset, dramatic crying so I grabbed the camera and got good video of that as well. The crying is so funny because he goes through so many emotions that you can see right on his adorable little face.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









That is so cute, the crying one is so dramatic! It makes me want to cuddle him!
ReplyDelete