I love when I am sitting at the computer and I hear TMac coming down the hallway from the living room saying, "Look mom!". Sometimes he doesn't make any announcements at all - he's just there with a silly grin on his face. His thoughtfully composed outfit consists of Little Einstein's Red Rocket slippers, pajamas, red slinky neckwear and his Disneyland Mickey Mouse ears hat. Look for this ensemble at the Children's Place clothing store near you!Saturday, February 9, 2008
TMac's toy shenanigans.
I love when I am sitting at the computer and I hear TMac coming down the hallway from the living room saying, "Look mom!". Sometimes he doesn't make any announcements at all - he's just there with a silly grin on his face. His thoughtfully composed outfit consists of Little Einstein's Red Rocket slippers, pajamas, red slinky neckwear and his Disneyland Mickey Mouse ears hat. Look for this ensemble at the Children's Place clothing store near you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hilarious! He is quite creative! Remember the things we used to do like that!?
ReplyDelete