Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Yep - more Sunday cuties!



I've kept my goal so far of taking Sunday pictures of the boys every week. We did miss one Sunday this month because of illness but it was on Stake conference Sunday so thankfully TMac didn't have to miss his primary class. TMac's sweater is special. It was Tracy's sweater when he was a little boy that his Great-Grandmother Petra handmade for him. I've been waiting for the weather to be cooler to let TMac wear it because I think it is made of wool yarn so it is really warm. I did have to put Tot's pants back on for the photo shoot because by the time I got in the house from the van after church of course Tracy was already undressing him!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains