Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Friday, January 11, 2008

TMac is a Sunbeam!

I have been looking forward to TMac graduating from the church nursery class and becoming a Sunbeam. This past Sunday was the first Sunday of the year and his first day in Primary. He graduated from the nursery when his new teacher (who was a past Sunday school student of mine - man I'm old!) came in and led him and his classmates out of the nursery and into his new classroom. I attended primary to observe and I was so proud! He loved it and he was extremely well behaved. They just happened to sing a bunch of his favorite songs and he sang with such joy. I can't believe that he is 3 1/2. I was sitting there watching and feeling so pleased that so far Tracy and I have raised a sweet child of God when it hit me.....I've got to work so hard to keep him good until he's an adult and beyond. That will be a job I'm sure because this world is crazy and full of good and bad. I sure hope I can blog about his mission call 15 years from now. Okay, that made me happy and sad. Just 15 more years? Time really does fly.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! He is a sunbeam now! I can't beleive how fast that happened! Such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains