Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our little clapper.


Tot started clapping several weeks ago. It came out of the blue one day and he was as surprised as I was. He was sitting in his play pen and just smacked his hands together. He had never done it before that I know of and I hadn't been prompting him. He got the cutest look on his face like, hey - what was that and can I do it again? He thought hard and then did it again. Now he does it all day long and it is so cute. This month he also started reaching out to us with both hands wanting to be picked up. He'll try to fall right out of your arms towards whatever he wants - especially towards his Dad. I wish that I had been blogging since TMac was born because it is so easy to post and share baby milestones with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains