What has this world come to? Another place for Amber to ramble on about her gorgeous, smart boys and fun exploits?! Well, after viewing my sister Erin's cute blogspot and the blogspots of other family and friends of course I had to start this blogging journey too. Once I read my cousin Shawnelle's note about her blogspot being her journal I was hooked (she prints out her posts and puts them in a binder - what a great idea!). Plus, I love any way to back up my favorite photos online. Just in case my hard drive, external hard drive, CD's, email and Costco all fail! I have really enjoyed viewing all of your blogspots the last several days and I hope mine comes even close to the beauty you have created on your sites.
This is my fledgling effort using Tracy's work laptop on which there are only a few river photos to choose from so I'll add some variety when I can work on my computer.
No, I don't have insomnia! I just had too much fun with the color options and when the boys are asleep I stand half a chance of getting stuff done! Of course I had to design this site instead of doing chores while they were sleeping right? Because cleaning would have been too loud! :)
Later everyone...it's way past bedtime!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains