I snapped this picture at three in the morning after a nursing session. Tot and Daddy found eachother and were both snoring away! I know that one day Tot's hands will be big and strong like Tracy's and I know I will wonder where the years went. I love his pudgy little hands with the "fat bracelets" around his wrists.Sunday, January 27, 2008
Baby love, my baby love.
I snapped this picture at three in the morning after a nursing session. Tot and Daddy found eachother and were both snoring away! I know that one day Tot's hands will be big and strong like Tracy's and I know I will wonder where the years went. I love his pudgy little hands with the "fat bracelets" around his wrists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









so cute i love those type of pictures
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love me some chubby baby!
ReplyDeleteI love that pix!!! SO cute!!!
ReplyDelete