I am sad to give up the super cute cowboy header and background. I really love it but I kept it up during Halloween and Thanksgiving so it had it's fair amount of love. Christmas is not something I can bypass even for super cute cowboys. So welcome to our new Christmas themed blog background and Merry Christmas!I'm sure you are all surprised that I am several months behind on blog posts! I also need to design a new Christmas header, add Christmas songs to my music player, change fonts and layout colors, etc. But hey - December 1st if you know me well isn't a bad start for changing my background since I'm never an early bird. My friends are though and since I wanted to use a pre-made background instead of making my own - I had to lay claim to my background fast!
It sounds crazy I know but I want to make a separate, small blog with the cowboy background for all of our numerous cowboy photos and events because yes, I love it so much! I probably will.
Merry Christmas everyone! I can not believe that today is December 1st and that the Christmas season is officially here. Time to put the poinsettias on my porch, put the Fall colored mums away and a billion other things! Why can't I have a sweet old lady who wants to live with me for free and help get the billion things done? Can I have a Martha Stewart clone please? Wait, no -she's annoying. Amber Hansen or Rachel Ray would be much better! Rocco DiSpirito - come on over! So many cool projects and so little time...









Love the background!! Now you need Christmas music! I actually log on to mine and play my playlist right now .haha I am a dork!! It was hard to pick a Chrsitmas background. They are all cute and I am with you...dark red and forest green...all the way!! (:
ReplyDeleteIm so excited its christmas too!!! Thankyou so much for thinking of mike and i and getting us a wedding gift, you didnt have to... but thanks... you are the best! I love checking up on your blog!
ReplyDeleteI finally saw my "shout out." Thanks for the compliment and putting so much faith in me, but I think that Wendy was our local Martha and she left us. I still need her to come and be my interior designer!!
ReplyDelete