Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas music.

I snatched a few moments today while the boys were in the bathtub to finish changing my blog to Christmas. I made a new Christmas music playlist that I love! Give it a listen - it will get you right into the Christmas mood. Can you tell that my two most favorite Christmas songs are Oh Holy Night and Silent Night? I've got a good variety of artists on my list for those two songs. Now Christmas music isn't Christmas music without Harry baby - Harry Connick Jr., MoTab and Amy Grant. If you've never heard the songs Emmanuel, God with Us and Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song) by Amy Grant then you must listen to those. Diane R. in my ward had me listen to her CD more than 10 years ago and these songs are wonderful. One month isn't long enough for all of these beautiful songs. Oh, and The Angels Cried by Alan Jackson with Allison Kraus is on the list too - it's so beatiful and peaceful. Enjoy if you can spare a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains