Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Clean and sweet boys.

I love how a good, long bath can turn boys into relaxed, clean, fresh and sweet smelling boys. I love to cuddle them and smell their hair. I wish I had time to take a nap with them today because that is the best! I love when their faces are so clean and look so soft from the lotion and when their damp hair is combed into place but not dry yet.
We were trying out gel in TMac's hair. We've been trying a few different styles but I'm not a fan of this one - it makes him look too old. He's a cutie though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains