Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My cousin Rachel and our kids.



My favorite cousin Rachel and her kids were down from Utah for a quick visit in October so we went and spent a Sunday afternoon/evening with them. My Aunt Jan always has cute seasonal decor around her house so of course I had to do a photo shoot with our kids. Cousin Julia was down too but I never got to hear her newest guitar songs. :( We were able to help celebrate E's birthday which was fun. The birthday cake was so pretty and had white marshmallow frosting. So delicious!

The above picture is my youngest and Rachel's youngest daughter whose birthdays are only a few months apart. Tot is handing out the loves.

The two of us. Why do I always give the camera to Tracy when he is sitting in a chair and he takes the shot looking up at us? Almost all of my photos with Rachel are like this and it is not flattering for my body!

TMac and his cousin. He always wants to go see her in Utah.

Not a great shot but it is all 4 kids together.

I wanted to bring these soft, stuffed pumpkins home. My Aunt wouldn't notice right?

I will kiss you!

It was a great party at Steve and Jan's. They always have great food, we laugh and hang out. The kids run around. My parents and my Aunt Carolee, Uncle Alton and cousin Kelsey were able to come hang out too. It was a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains