
These altered images represent the signs of the times. We are latter day saints and we must stand for truth and righteousness. Please join me and my family in voting Yes on Proposition 8. I am thankful that I live in a country where I can vote according to my beliefs. I believe that families are forever and that marriage is between a man, a woman and Heavenly Father. These images are cool, poignant and is interesting to note how the scriptures and history repeat themselves. I love how scripture stories are so applicable to the events of today. History will be made tomorrow. Please vote! Polls do not affect the outcome of laws - it's the votes that count!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains