Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mr. Bubbles

I love when toddlers try to copy sounds and skills but they are just not quite there yet. It is so cute. I love when Tot tries to imitate sneezes when his big brother sneezes, how he copies our neighbors dogs barking but says it as "pfffff, pfffff" (he barks convincingly every once in awhile but mostly his barks sound like he is trying to blow out a candle!) and I especially love when toddlers try to blow bubbles with a wand but they mostly eat the bubble solution because they stick their lips and tongue inside the wand instead of holding it a few inches away. Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love when they try new things! Looks like you guys have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains