I have had the same blog background for 10 months ever since I started this blog in January so it was time for something new. I love my old background and saved it so I can go back every once in awhile to it if I want. I worked hard on it by editing a lot of HTML and using digiscrapping since websites like www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and www.pyzam.com were not widely used way back in the dark ages of January 2008! So farewell my black swirls beauty and hello cowboy theme.
I originally planned this week on changing to a Fall/Harvest theme background but then I found the cowboy background so Fall will just have to wait. It still feels like Summer sometimes anyways. I am proud of all of my blogging buddies. Everyone's backgrounds are looking so good!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Love the new look, so Bain! It is super cute!
ReplyDelete