Here I am at my ward and stake's Yes on Prop. 8 street rally earlier tonight. It was so much fun! I was at the big intersection right in front of my housing tract so that was cool. A lot of people from my ward and stake met at the middle school across from our stake center to then be assigned to major intersections in our city. I had a really great time and the response from all of the cars was really good. A ton of honking, thumbs up signs and people thanking us for being there to support Yes on Prop. 8. There were some angry people, people who yelled and a lot of silence accompanied with flipping us off. But mostly a lot of support from everyone either on their way home from work or just driving around town. Whenever a car was blasting a good beat I would dance to it!
I had a blast. It was great exercise and even though I am tired it gave me a ton of energy and I am having a hard time getting to sleep tonight! I am anxious to see how the vote turns out tomorrow night. I'm sure it will pass in my city and county but fail in other counties. I'm praying and crossing my fingers!
Thanks babe for watching a ton of boys! He watched one of his home teaching family's kids along with ours so he is claiming credit for home teaching this month! This is the earliest in the month that he has ever gotten his home teaching done! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains