Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RS birthday garden party.

This past Saturday we had our RS birthday party. I love being on the Enrichment committee. It's the perfect calling for me. Plus, I get to work with my bestie Katherine and also the hilarious Ruth. We had an outside garden party and delicious lunch. We had a demo on gardening in boxes in the backyard, I gave a spiritual thought about "Nourishing your spiritual garden" (it was probably cheesy), we played fun games, ate tons of great food, had a crazy garden hat contest and each took home a strawberry plant in a pot. I really enjoyed it and here are just some of the photos of some of the ladies who made and wore crazy garden hats. I should have taken better pictures of mine. I had seed packets above my forehead and two huge flower wind spinners on each side. After this party I went to my friend Charlotte's pink and strawberry themed Pampered Chef party and had delicious food. It was a girly girl day! There's not many of those in my world with all of the boys in my house - not that I'm complaining! I love my boys but girly days are nice. I even managed to put on mascara and my good jewelry - amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains