Families are forever. It's a good thing because life isn't worth anything without our two boys - soon to be three boys!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our 1st annual Easter egg hunt at the river.

This Easter we had many Easter egg hunts but TMac wanted to know why we have never had an Easter egg hunt at the river. I don't know why! We just never have! TMac pointed out that we should have egg hunts at all of the places we live and hey, he's right! I enjoyed it and I love the combo of swim trunks and egg hunts.








I hid the eggs near 3 trees like this that had really cool hollows and nooks and crannies to hide the eggs in.


It's fun to start new traditions. Next year I want to hide some along the actual river banks and shores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains