So, finally here is an account of what we did for New Year's Eve this year! The above photo is of TMac running around at midnight outside with his cousins and our family. We had drums, maracas, a bullhorn and our own super loud voices so the noise was plentiful. We were at Heather's house and had a nice night of games, food, family inside jokes, bickering, teasing - the usual! I do love my family and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Friday, January 16, 2009
New Year's Eve festivities.
So, finally here is an account of what we did for New Year's Eve this year! The above photo is of TMac running around at midnight outside with his cousins and our family. We had drums, maracas, a bullhorn and our own super loud voices so the noise was plentiful. We were at Heather's house and had a nice night of games, food, family inside jokes, bickering, teasing - the usual! I do love my family and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments make our days brighter! We hope that your family is happy, healthy and enjoying eachother. Love, The Bains